TWELVE MISTAKES THAT CAUSE LISTINGS TO EXPIRE FROM MLS WITHOUT SELLING
1. Do not overprice your home. It will cost end up costing you money! Shana gives you a free market pricing analysis. Use its suggestions and you will actually net more!
2. Turn down your first offer. Do not be surprised if the first offer on your property is the best offer you receive. We have testimonials regarding our “first offer” scenarios. In the first week, Shana will introduce your home to his list of waiting buyers.
3. Do not let your property sit on the market too long before making a significant change in price. EXIT REALTY provides monthly pricing updates based upon competition selling in the neighborhood so your home does not grow “mold” and fall into the “there must be something wrong with that place” category.
4. Do not think all real estate agents and companies are created equally. They are not. Find an agent/company with a great track record and proven home marketing system. More than 80% of real estate agents earn a mediocre living doing a less than mediocre job.
5. Do not list with a real estate agent just because he or she charges the least. Look for the best value. Consider the agent’s track record with sellers and buyers. Ask them to show you how they actually make you money. Consider time on the market, list-to-sale ratios, finding the “one” right buyer, litigation, and other factors that cause Shana Fellows' sellers to net the most!
6. Do not look only at the price the buyer offers. Analyze the total package including buyer qualifications, contingencies, closing dates, extra costs, personal property, and over thirty other considerations. Shana Fellows is an expert in evaluating the real net proceeds of a contract.
7. Do not forget buyers will shop around looking for the best buy. You are in competition with other sellers for your buyer’s attention. Shana Fellows knows how to position the features and benefits of your home to create the attention your property deserves to receive an offer.
8. Do not forget that if real estate agents do not see your property as a good value, they will take their buyers elsewhere. Shana Fellows immerses the top 10% of all agents who specialize in your area and type of property by E-mailing them the features and benefits list of your home each week.
9. Do not believe those who tell you newspaper ads sell homes. You need a comprehensive marketing plan tailored to your property and your needs. Shana has a 15 step marketing plan that will get your home sold in record time and for the top dollar.
10. Do not make it difficult for agents and buyers to see your home. Buyers want to look at their convenience. We can have your life, showings, and security co-exist! Shana has over ten options for showing your home.
11. Do not overlook the value of merchandising your home. Make it look its very best. Shana is an expert in “staging” your home! We can bring in any professional help that you need.
12. Do not forget that you control the pricing of your home, how it looks, and the overall marketing plan, but it is the buyers who control value. If buyers will not pay your price, the house remains yours. Turning down offers will happen, but when you do, you are really buying your home for that amount.
EXIT REALTY and Shana Fellows will meet you personally to construct a plan that prevents these challenges!
SARNIA REAL ESTATE, REAL ESTATE SARNIA, HOMES FOR SALE , SARNIA HOME ESTATE, REAL ESTATE SARNIA, HOMES FOR SALE SARNIA, HOUSES FOR SALE,