MLS® statistics for the month of December 2016
- Number of sales for the month compared to last year are up 19 percent and year to date up 1 percent.
- For the month MLS® listings are down 18 percent and down 7 percent for the year which has been a consistent trend this quarter.
- Total sales dollar volume for the month is up 31 percent and up 11 percent for the year to date.
- The highest number of residential home sales for the month of December was 23 sales in the $100,000-$149,900 range. Second to that was 18 sales in the $150,000-$199,900 range.
- We currently have 349 active listings in the MLS system with 177 of those being single family homes. Out of those 177 single family home listings 77 were new listings in December.
- Average sale price year to date is $232,975.
This info has been provided by: The Sarnia-Lambton Real Estate Board.
Sarnia Lambton real estate, real estate agent sarnia, homes for sale, houses for sale, sarnia real estate, corunna houses for sale, petrolia houses for sale, lakefront properties, country property, sarnia houses for sale