Finding a Sarnia real estate agent requires doing a little homework, and asking the right questions. Choosing an agent is a decision that could ultimately cost or save you thousands of dollars & This individual you choose will be handling one of the biggest financial investment of your life. Experience, advertising & marketing, past success and expertise vary from agent to agent. Whether you're looking to buy or sell, a good sales representative is essential. Here are some Questions to think about for your potential Sarnia real estate agent.
1. How long have they been in real estate?
2. Approx how many homes do they sell a year?
3. Are they a full-time real estate agent?
4. Do they specialize any areas?
5. Did he/she do their homework on your home when you interviewed them in person? ie Had Gone over the recent area sales, your current competition & fully explain how he/she got to ‘that’ listing price?
6. How did the agent respond to your desired price for the home you’re selling?
7. What was their marketing plan/strategy?
8. Is your potential Sarnia real estate agent a good self-promoter? Do they use the most recent technologies & platforms when it comes to marketing and advertising?
9. Do they have testimonials from past clients?
10. What do they charge for commission? * Be wary of an agent that gives away their commission check before they’ve even started to sell your home! Will that sales representative be a good negotiator when time comes for an offer? Will they to throw away their/your money so quickly then to?
Are you having a hard time finding the right home & aren’t currently working with an agent? Then take the first step, contact me today so I can help navigate you through this fast past market to get you in the dream home you want, WHILE MORTGAGE RATES ARE STILL LOW!