Updated Saturday, January 7, 2017 ::
Hire the Right Agent - Questions to Consider
Finding a real estate agent requires doing a little homework, and asking the right questions. Choosing an agent is a decision that could ultimately cost or save you thousands of dollars. It's the biggest financial investment of your life typically! Remember Honestly, Experience, strategy, past success vary from agent to agent. Whether you're looking to buy or sell your home, a good sales representative is essential – and can be hard to find. Here are Questions to consider in a potential agent.
1. How long have they been in real estate ?
2. Approx how many homes do you sell a year?
3. Is real estate your full-time job?
4. What location do you specialize in, if any?
5. Did he/she do their homework on your home? Gone over the recent area sales, your current competition & fully explain how he/she got to ‘that’ listing price?
6. Do they have a marketing plan for your home?
7. Can they help you with financing?
8. Is your potential real estate agent a good self-promoter?
9. Do they have a reference list or testimonials from past clients?
10. What do they charge for commission? * Be wary of an agent that gives away their commission check before they’ve even started to sell your home! Will that sales representative be a good negotiator when time comes for an offer? Will they to throw away their/your money so quickly then to?
Sarnia real estate, sarnia homes for sale, houses for sale,
Add a Comment
Fields marked with "*" are required to process your form.