So you wanna move ? Well how long do you want your home on the market ? In this uncertain Sarnia real estate market.... Read these tips ! Be realistic ...the market will indicated what you will get for your home.
1. OVERPRICED PROPERTY -fails to compete with other homes on the
market. Buyers look at many properties and eliminate by comparison.
YOUR HOME MAY HELP SELL OTHERS.
2. OVERPRICED PROPERTY - fails to meet the Buyers expectations. People
expect certain things for a certain price and become disinterestedwhen a
property does not meet their criteria.
3. OVERPRICED PROPERTY- remains unsold for a long time causing Buyers
to be wary even making aloweroffer.
4. OVERPRICED PROPERTY- can turn a Buyer from one area to another.
Someone qualified to buy in your locations maydisqualifythemselves if
confronted with even one or two overpriced homes.
5. OVERPRICED PROPERTY- can ultimately cause a monetary loss.
Consider your holding costsfor six months to one year. The market may
come up to your price in that time, but you’ve already invested more, plus
you may be running the risk of becoming known as Overpriced.
6. OVERPRICED PROPERTY - reduces advertising response. A Realtor who
repeatedly advertises an overpriced property soon becomes known as a poor
7. OVERPRICED PROPERTY -causes salespeople to lose enthusiasm. A few
unfavourable reactions from Buyers and they will discontinue showing your
home. Loss of promotion.
8. OVERPRICED PROPERTY - makes it difficult for a Realtor to build a sound
business. Clients soon lose respect for the office whose inventory is overpriced.
This causeslossof the Buyer base necessary for exposure.
Shana Selling Sarnia.com